Looking for something to help you build fast rocks? Tucked away in a little known corner directory of your LightWave folder is an LScript to help you do just that.
1. Dig deep into the buried Lightwave3D\Plugins\Modeler\Lscript_scripts\ProdScripts folder. You should have an Asteroid.lsc file. If you'd like to know more about the other LScripts open ProdScripts.doc. If you can't find the script download and unzip it somewhere where you can find it later. The remaing steps assume the script is in the ProdScripts folder.
2. Open Modeler, choose the Objects tab, and select Edit Commands under the Preferences (Pref) tab. This will open an empty Edit User Commands box ready for you to fill (Figure 3).
3. Enter a name in the Name text box and select LScript-RT from the drop down Plugin list. Click the triangle button on the right side of the Argument box and select the Asteroid.lsc file in the ProdScript folder (Figure 1). Click the Add button and the name will be added to the User Command drop down list. Choose OK.
4. Click the User tab in the Objects section. The name you gave the asteroid LScript should be listed. It will most likely be the only command listed.
5. Selecting the command will open Arty's Asteroid-Primitive Machine box. Build rocks to your heart's content.